What is a Personalized Fresco Painting Curriculum?
At the beginning and as you progress, it is next to impossible to know or guess which subjects are the most viable to you. To define a sequence (order) they should be studied in is even harder! We Will Help!
(for example – it is impossible to understand why the colors are “muddy” without first learning when the plaster is ready to be painted on – in other words if you get “muddy” colors that means that you have missed one of the plastering lessons).
List of Subjects:
- Fresco Plaster Foundations
- Fresco Cartoon Foundations, Form and Value Range Principles
- Fresco Pigments & Paint Foundation
- Fresco Verdaccio Foundations
- Fresco Color Foundations
- Worldwide History of Fresco
- Forms of Art in relation to Fresco (mural, ceiling mural, painting-panel, sculpture)
- Styles in relation to Fresco – their affect on the technical application of the medium of fresco
- Fresco Plaster Variations and Sgraffito
- Fresco Cartoon for Sgraffito
- Opaque, Transparent and Combined Fresco Methods
- Fresco PLASTER – for Opaque, Transparent, Airbrush and Combined (Renaissance) methods
- Fresco Cartoon for Opaque, Transparent, Airbrush and Combined (Renaissance) methods
- Transparent – fresco methods (Rivera/Pompeii)
- Opaque – fresco method
- Combined – renaissance fresco method
- Airbrush – fresco method (Siqueiros)
- Mezzo Fresco Techniques
- Support for Frescoes – Walls, Panels, Tiles, Clay Lath and 3d
- Strappo – fresco removal methods
- Secco Fresco methods
Please Register and you will be able to:
– read and comment on illustrated fresco painting technique beginner lessons.
– read and comment (ask questions) on “How to Get Started with Fresco Painting” articles and beginner guides.
– access existing FSOA Freshman Forum discussions and start new ones.
– stream BFF Vol 1 – Fresco Plaster Video Lessons (rental fee applies).
Join Fresco School OnLine Apprentice Program – Free Registration!